Ekta Kapoor becomes mother, who is the father of her child

Ekta Kapoor, well known film maker and producer has become mother of a son named Ravie. These days it has been a trend of celebrities to give birth to their child via surrogacy.

credit: third party image reference

Previously, his brother Tusshar Kapoor had followed he same path. Now he is also father of a son named Laksshya. She found out that his brother's decision was not wrong. He was happy and their parents also evolved their personalities.
credit: third party image reference

From a long time Ekta was in 2 minds about getting married. She said, “I had stored my eggs when I was 36. Had a calling for a long time I don’t know what was it. I don’t know I thought I might get married, might not. Very late, if it happens. Or it may never happen because I am not gonna do anything just for the sake of it. I have always been such a nonconformist, there was no way I would...(conform to marriage),” .
credit: third party image reference

This totally confirms that these days it is not compulsory for people to get married and parents also support them in their children's decision. The thinking of who will take their dynasty forward doesn't prevail any more. So she is both father and mother of her child.

Post a Comment

0 Comments