Robert Pattinson has never considered himself an attractive man


For the English actor, being considered a heartthrob is still strange to him.
Robert Pattinson confesses that he never considered himself a handsome man, however he has been considered throughout his career, obtaining characters considered attractive.
credit: third party image reference
The truth is that I still find it very strange, because I had never been interested in the characters considered as handsome boys. He was also too shy when it came to meeting people, I never thought he could go through an interesting guy, the actor told Allure magazine.
credit: third party image reference
Pattinson, whose current character is Batman, confesses that he was surprised by the role he got in Harry Potter: “My role as Cedric Diggory, who was the handsome and popular boy, I stayed like stone when they gave it to me, I never thought that It would be so easy. Not even my friends thought of me as a fairly handsome boy. ”
credit: third party image reference

Post a Comment

0 Comments