Sanjay Dutt's daughter Trishala Dutt shared some unseen pictures with Boyfriend, See

credit: third party image reference
Actor Sanjay Dutt's daughter, Trishala has shared some pictures of her boyfriend. Trishala has shared the photo without any caption on Friday, resorting to Instagram. He has also closed the comments of people on the post so that no one can comment.
credit: third party image reference
In the photo, you can see Trishala and her boyfriend posing together. This is a selfie. Trishala surprised everyone by posting an Instagram post in July when she revealed that her boyfriend had passed away. While sharing photos of both of them, Trishala wrote that my heart is broken. Thank you for giving me so much love, protecting and caring for me. Gave all the happiness of the world. I consider myself lucky because you met me. You will always be alive inside me. I love you and I will miss you. Always yours, Bella Mia.
credit: third party image reference
A month after the boyfriend's death, Trishala shared another photo on social media. In whose caption he wrote I Love You, I Miss You. Along with this, Trishala wrote on a separate Instagram post how much she had shattered after he left. They are so broken. She writes that I have to force myself to get ready. Have to smile. When I am getting ready for a friend's wedding, I am also forcing these things. A few weeks have been troublesome for me. But I am trying to give my best. I miss you so much and love you.
credit: third party image reference
Let us tell you that Trishala is the elder daughter of Sanjay Dutt. Richa was a well-known name in the film industry before she married Sanjay Dutt. Trishala was born in 1989. It was only two years after their marriage that Richa developed a brain tumor for which she went to New York for treatment. Richa died in 1996.

Post a Comment

0 Comments