New Delhi: Preparations have also started for Bigg Boss 14 and many celebs are being approached to make this season even more bang-up so that entertainment can be added to Bigboss this time too. Meanwhile, there were reports that Angoori Bhabhi ie Shubhangi Atre of 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain' has also been called by the show's team. After that it was believed that now another Angoori bhabhi will also be seen in the show because before it, actress Shilpa Shinde who played Angoori Bhabhi has already appeared in the show.
However, now Shubhangi has put her side after the call from Big Baugh's team. He has confirmed in a special conversation with Aaj Tak that he got a call from Bigg Boss. He told, 'I have got a call for Bigg Boss 14 but right now I am doing' Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain 'and my serial is the first for me so there is no question of Bigg Boss going home.'
He also said that shows like Bigg Boss are not for him, because I will not be able to give the content that people like. He also said, 'I do not quarrel but I do not know the future. Maybe my mind will change to the future and I will be a part of Bigg Boss. ' During the lockdown, the actress, who was bored at home, gave her daughter a reason to not go to Bigg Boss. Shubhangi believes that as a mother I have to take care of my daughter as well.
Let us know that before Shubhangi, Shilpa Shinde took an entry in Big Boss and also named Big Boss-11 trophy. Shubhangi is very active on social media these days and is sharing her pictures and getting bored at home in lockdown. Recently, the actress was also in the headlines due to deleting Tiktok. The actress, who was active on Tiktok, has deleted Tiktok by buying Chinese goods.

0 Comments