There are many actresses in the film industry who stepped onto the big screen after doing amazing work on the small screen. Some actresses were successful and some faced failure. TV actress Radhika Madan also made her debut on the big screen only after the small screen and she was also successful. Audiences like Radhika's acting. Today on the occasion of Radhika's birthday, we are going to tell you some similar things related to her career -
Radhika started her acting career in 2014 with the show 'Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi'. In the year 2018, she made her Bollywood debut with Vishal Bhardwaj's film 'Patakha'. Talking about her journey from small screen to big screen, Radhika said during an interview - 'I think I always dreamed of becoming a heroine in the Indian film industry. I am from Delhi, I do not have a film background. I did not know anyone in this industry. But I dreamed of becoming a star. But there was no idea when and how it happened. My mother used to laugh at me because I used to practice giving my autograph from second grade only because I knew I had to become a heroine. I have always had big dreams and the character that I play in English medium is very similar to my life. I think you don't dream big until someone laughs at your dreams. '
Along with this, when Radhika was asked if it ever happened to her that people laugh at her dreams. So while answering it he said - 'I had a unibrow, I was a Punjabi girl who always gave autographs and said that one day you have to stand in line to get it. People used to laugh at these things and make fun of me and say that have you seen your face? I knew that if people are laughing at me, I'm going right. I decided to leave TV for films. People made me laugh saying 'nothing will happen' but I will not stop seeing my ambitions for others nor stop dreaming. '

0 Comments