Yuvraj Singh made a big statement about Sachin Tendulkar


Yuvraj Singh, a former player of the Indian team, has thanked Sachin Tendulkar for all his help in his career. Yuvraj Singh said that as you did for me and showed me the right path, I would like to do for other youth. Yuvraj Singh also mentioned about the first meeting with Sachin Tendulkar.
credit: third party image reference
Through the tweet, Yuvraj Singh said thank you Master. When we first met, I think I shook hands with God. You guided me through my difficult steps. You taught me to believe in my abilities. I will play the same role for the youth that you played for me. I look forward to many more memories with you.
Yuvraj Singh thanks fans:
The anniversary of Yuvraj Singh's retirement from international cricket was on Wednesday. Fans also trended on Twitter under the name Miss You Yuvi. Yuvraj Singh told fans that thanks for making this day special and memorable. You have been very supportive in my difficult times. I should have done something special for your love.
Significantly, Yuvraj Singh has played cricket with Sachin Tendulkar for a long time in his career. They know what results come from supporting a young player in difficult times. Sachin Tendulkar and Yuvraj Singh also performed brilliantly in the 2011 World Cup. Yuvraj Singh is often seen touching Sachin's feet. It is an honor for him that this youth has shown many times.
Yuvraj Singh played his key role in helping the Indian team win in T20 and ODI World Cup. He led the team to the final due to some of his innings in the T20 World Cup. Apart from this, he continued to play for the team after performing all round in One Day World Cup, even after a metallic disease like cancer and went for treatment after winning the trophy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments