Actress Monalisa shares dance video in bridal look, fans are crazy after seeing it.


Bhojpuri and TV actress Monalisa is spending time at home with her husband Vikrant Singh these days. During this time, she is not leaving any chance to entertain the fans. Monalisa has shared a dance video of her which is going viral on social media. Fans are watching this video again and again.
View this post on Instagram
The Ghaghra Was Really Heavy... And The Jewelleries Too...I can See How I Am Taking Small Steps ????... #bridal #dance #actorslife #love #passion #missing #shoot
A post shared by MONALISA (@aslimonalisa) on Jul 24, 2020 at 7:24am PDT
In the video, Monalisa can be seen dancing in a beautiful red couple dressed up. She is wearing a very beautiful lehenga. It is accompanied by red choli and chunari. She has worn designer jewelry. Kalera in her hands, necklace, Nath, and mang tika are worth seeing. This look of Monalisa is very much liked by her fans. This video has been posted by Monalisa on her Instagram account.
Like Monalisa Dulhan, she is seen doing a tremendous dance on the song Ghaghra of the film Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani. She shared the video and wrote, "This skirt was very heavy and also jewelry. I can see how I was taking small steps at that time ”. Users are giving their feedback on this video of the actress. Fans are praising Monalisa's look fiercely.

Post a Comment

0 Comments