Karisma Tanna is very happy to win 10 of the dangers, wrote emotional note...


credit: third party image reference
 Actress Karisma Tanna has recently won the stunt based reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi 10. She has become the winner of this show. Actually, this is the first time that Karishma Tanna is very happy after the show's trophy has been named by a female, and after the trophy of the dangers player. Yes, he has recently shared a long and wide note on Insta, which you can see. The actress told about her journey through this note. You can see that she has shared a picture in which she is seen holding the trophy of 10 players of the dangers.
 With this photo, he wrote in the caption - 'When I held this trophy in my hands, I felt that I have held all the dreams that I had ever dared to see. It felt like I held my mother's dreams. He wrote, 'I come from a simple Gujarati family from where my journey started. She can't Why does she want to do this? Study, do a secure job, get married, now who will marry her? The outside world is extremely difficult. This is the world of men. How will you survive in this competition? He has no godfather, no connection .... Yes. I have no one but what happens in me and all the youngsters is the courage to stand up and the confidence to think beyond failure. '
 Apart from this, he wrote, 'I feel proud that I worked physically, mentally, technically. I thought that we are all trying and victory will be one. But our experience will make us stronger and better. Karisma also told that when Rohit Shetty took her name as a winner, she felt the love and support of all her colleagues. Apart from this, he felt his mother's smile. Cheerup of fathers who must have been watching him with respect felt it. With this, Karisma also thanked her fans for this victory.With this photo, he wrote in the caption - 'When I held this trophy in my hands, I felt that I have held all the dreams that I had ever dared to see. It felt like I held my mother's dreams. He wrote, 'I come from a simple Gujarati family from where my journey started. She can't Why does she want to do this? Study, do a secure job, get married, now who will

Post a Comment

0 Comments