Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki Actress Pranitaa Pandit And Hubby Shivi Pandit Blessed With A Baby Girl (View Posts)

It's time for celebrations, as Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki actress Pranitaa Pandit and hubby Shivi Pandit are now proud parents to a girl child. It was on June 10, when Pranitaa had taken to her Instagram and announced that she is preggers with a quirky picture of the couple. And now, on August 7, the pair was blessed with a baby. However, it was a day later, when the actress took to her social media to announce the good news. Sharing a cool photo on her Instagram story, she wrote about how elated she is to welcome her daughter home. "After months of anticipation and excitement, the moment has finally arrived," a part of her caption read. 
Speaking to TOI about the same, Pranitaa said, "It’s an overwhelming feeling. We both wanted a daughter, so when the doctor announced that ‘it’s a girl’, we were ecstatic." When she was quizzed if she has thought of a name for the tiny tot, she replied, "The only names we had thought of were COVID and Quarantine (laughs!). On a serious note, initially, I was anxious thinking about the timing of my baby’s birth as everything had come to a standstill, owing to the pandemic." 
Check Out The Post Below:
Pranitaa Pandit's Instagram Story
And That's Shivi's Post Below:

"I believe in raashi, and as per that, we have got three alphabets for her name — D, T and Z. We will zero in on a name soon. For now, I want to soak in maternal bliss. I don’t want to be a supermom or perfect mom, I just want to be me and want to do whatever I can in my capacity. As a new mom, I plan to go with the flow," she added.
Pranitaa also is firm of not stepping out of the house for a while, “I haven’t stepped out at all in the last five months and I will continue to stay indoors for some more time, as I want to be with my child. However, it won’t be a long break. I want to get back to work as soon as I can. I want to do everything that I expect my daughter to do, and my work is an important aspect of my life,” she said. Congratulations to the couple. Stay tuned!

Post a Comment

0 Comments