The title of Hindi cinema's Heroine Number One is currently held by Deepika Padukone, but Vani Kapoor seems to be making her move slowly to challenge it. Sources reveal that Vani has also started looking for stories for which people had contacted Deepika Padukone or Priyanka Chopra before. One such story is that of astronaut Kalpana Chawla. Sources close to Vani reveal that she is excited to do a biopic on Kalpana Chawla.
Talking to Vani Kapoor about this, she jumps on hearing Kalpana Chawla's name, "She says that I can say yes to Kalpana Chawla's biopic anytime." Mentally I am ready for the film from now on. Yes, it will take time for me to take full training of methods as an astronaut to get into this role. ”
Asked, what is their basis for choosing the story? Vani says, “I have been trying to choose the best among the proposals that come to me. It feels good to think that I got a chance to work with the best people in the film world. I played a small-town girl in a pure desi romance. "
Vani further says, "In Befikre I got the chance to become a Firangan, in War, I became a responsible single parent and in Shamshera I would be seen playing a woman of different age. So till now, my journey has been exciting and the audience liked my characters too.
Talking about the stars and the story, Vani also says, "The whole game is about building a relationship with a story and then with that character." I try to choose things that have diversity, that have some meaning, and that can increase the beats as well. ”Vani will soon be shooting in the film Shamshera opposite Ranbir Kapoor and in the film Bell Bottom with Akshay Kumar. About to start again.

0 Comments