Tamizh Padam 2 actress Iswarya Menon missed seeing movies in theaters and she or she says the experience is nothing like watching movies and shows on OTT platforms. During a discussion with us, she says that she is glad that her latest Naan Sirithal outing was published just before the COVID-19 induced lockdown began. Otherwise, I'm reception most of the time. My main hobby was watching movies within the theater and now I miss it terribly. The atmosphere of seeing movies during a theater is everything to me. The sound effects, feel and knowledge of watching a movie during a theater can't be compared to the other way of watching movies. When was the primary time you saw a movie with friends and with whom? I first went out with my friends once I was in grade 7 and it had been for a movie. Needless to mention , it had been such a lot of fun and that we had an excellent time.

credit: third party image reference

I'm still watching Day 1, the primary show of Thalapthy, Thala and Thalaivar films. It's great fun to observe their films with the enthusiastic fans. The whistling, the applause, the screams, the entire feeling are some things else that can't be expressed in words.

credit: third party image reference

What movie did you see during a theater after playing there? How was the experience My last version was Naan Sirithal and fortunately it had been released just before the lockdown. I saw him with my team and my parents. But when I've acted during a movie, watching it's an entire different experience. I buy nervous, I buy extremely nervous; I feel happy and excited at an equivalent time.

credit: third party image reference

To accurately describe how I feel, I might say I'm confused once I see my film during a theater. What precautions will you're taking before getting to the cinema to observe a movie within the current situation? While disinfectant and a mask are a requirement , I will be able to attempt to maintain a secure social distance from everyone. Maybe I could take a disinfectant spray with me too.