A few days ago, Bhishma Pitamah of Mahabharata i.e. Mukesh Khanna commented strongly on The Kapil Sharma Show. In an Instagram post, he called the comedy show Vulgar. Now Kapil has replied to this comment of Mukesh Khanna. Kapil said that he is working hard to make people laugh. It depends on people whether they find happiness or lack.
What is the matter
In fact, some time ago, Mahabharata's star cast The Kapil Sharma arrived as a guest on the show, which included Nitish Bhardwaj as Krishna, Feroz Khan playing Arjun, Yudhishthira Gajendra Chauhan, Shakuni turned Goofy Paintal and Duryodhan starrer Punit Issar. Were also included. However, Mukesh Khanna was absent. About this, Mukesh Khanna wrote a long post on Instagram, stating the reason for his absence.
Mukesh wrote- "This question has become viral that why not Bhishma Pitamah in the Mahabharata show?" Some say, they were not invited. Some say, they themselves refused. It is true that Mahabharata is incomplete without Bhishma. It is true that there is no question of not inviting. It is also true that I myself refused.
Now it is also true that people will ask me how can anyone refuse a big show like Kapil Sharma. The biggest actor goes. Will go, but Mukesh Khanna will not go! Goofy asked me the same question that those people are going to invite us after the Ramayana. I said you all go, I will not go. The reason is that even though the Kapil show is popular all over the country. But I do not think much show more ridiculous than this. Filled with sloppiness, full of double-meaning gummies, the show turns every moment to vulgarity, in which the man wears women's clothes. He does lousy actions and people laugh while holding his stomach.
Why people are on this show laughs, I still do not understand. Place a fellow on the throne in the center. His job is to laugh. Laugh even if you don't laugh They get money for this. Earlier, Sidhu used to sit for this work. Now Archana sister sits. work? Just do it haha. I will give an example. You will understand how bad the level of comedy is in this show. You must have seen, the Ramayana show before it. Kapil asks Arun Govil. You are taking a bath in the beach. One of the men in the crowd shouts and says ... Hey look - look Ram Ji also wears VIP underwear. What will you say? I just saw the promo.
In it Arun Govil, who walks around with the image of Shri Ram ji, just smiled. The one who sees the world as Rama, how can you ask these lousy questions! Don't know what Arun said in response. If I were, I would have kept Kapil's mouth shut, that's why I did not go. ''
Gajendra Chauhan had also reacted strongly to this post by Mukesh Khanna, which Mukesh Khanna responded by posting a video on Instagram. This case was in the news.
Kapil's answer
Now in response to this, Kapil while talking to ETimes said - My team and I are working hard to make people laugh during this difficult time of Panademic. When the whole world is going through difficult times, it is important to bring a smile on the faces of the people. It depends on human being, what you want to find happiness in, and what is lacking. I have chosen happiness and love to focus on my work and will continue to do so in future.

0 Comments