Rajkumar Rao said, today I am an actor because of Shahrukh Khan

Source: RozDhan ("All Rounder Guy")

Actor Rajkumar Rao says that if he is in the field of acting today, it is due to Shahrukh Khan. He says that as a person and an actor, he has learned a lot from Shahrukh Khan. Rajkumar Rao will soon be seen in The White Tiger Movie. Priyanka Chopra and Adarsh ​​Gaurav are also going to be seen with her in this Hollywood movie. This film is directed by Ramin Bahrani. The film is based on the novel by Arvind Adiga, which has received the Nobel Prize. The movie is set to release on Netflix on January 22.

credit: third party image reference

Rajkumar Rao says that Shah Rukh Khan will always be his idol. Talking about working with Priyanka Chopra in The White Tiger Movie, Rajkumar Rao said, 'Priyanka Chopra is very extraordinary. She is always happy. She has become a global star, but she never let me feel like that during work. I have always been a fan of his work. It is a pleasure for me to get a chance to work with big actors. This gives an opportunity to improve its performance. I have also benefited from work with Priyanka Chopra. He even helped me in my scenes. I would like to work with him further. I hope it will happen soon'.

credit: third party image reference

Regarding Shahrukh Khan, Rajkumar Rao said, 'I am an actor today because of Shahrukh Sir. I always saw him on screen and he entered the industry because of that. It is because of this that I wanted to join his journey. They have taught me that if you have dreamed a dream and work for it with all your heart then one day that dream will definitely come true. We all know how charming he is and how to make everyone feel special. Whether onscreen or offscreen, something can be learned from them everywhere. Rajkumar Rao met Shah Rukh Khan after the success of Queen Movie.

credit: third party image reference

Rajkumar Rao, narrating the story of meeting Shahrukh Khan, said, 'I was shooting in Mehboob Studio. At the same time, I heard that Shah Rukh sir has also come there to shoot. Then I felt that this might be a chance for me to meet him. I sent a message to them. I thought he might not know me, but he was fully aware of me. ' Rajkumar Rao said that on that day he made me feel very special. I have already his fan, but now I am also his fan.

Post a Comment

0 Comments