15 Pets That Got a Complete Mess Instead of a Normal Owner


We at Bright Side really wanted to imagine what our pets would say if they could speak to us. And at the end of the article, there is a cute bonus with a motorbike dog.
1. When your silly human got into the bathtub full of water again:
credit: third party image reference
2. “My name is Mowgli. My owner creates art made of my fur while I’m asleep.”
credit: third party image reference
3. “Other owners take good pictures of their cats. This is what my owner does.”
credit: third party image reference
4. “My owner sent everyone a photo where I play the lamp from Pixar.”
credit: third party image reference
5. “My owner posted this video and said that playing the piano is my passion.”
credit: third party image reference
6. “And my owner made me Buck from Ice Age.”
credit: third party image reference
7. “For some crazy reason, people love making purritos.”
credit: third party image reference
8. “We don’t know anything about baseball, but they still made us look like Chiefs fans.”
credit: third party image reference
9. “My owner created this hairstyle for me and then said I looked like a vegan.”
credit: third party image reference
10. “My owner put some small eyes on me and said, ’An extremely rare Doggopotamus in his natural habitat’”
credit: third party image reference
11. “I’m small and I can get through the cracks in the fence. So, they dressed me like a hot dog.”
credit: third party image reference
12. Translation: "Officer, please, don’t give my owner a fine! He’s in the restroom and he’ll be back any minute!
credit: third party image reference
13. “I was told I was a table.”
credit: third party image reference
14. “These apps are really insane.”
credit: third party image reference
15. “Why would you scare me like that?”
credit: third party image reference

Post a Comment

0 Comments