From a fangirl to the gorgeous lady kritika kamra


How to pen down my emotions in a short note? I admire her for everything she is. Being a topmost fangirl iam fortunate enough to express my feelings towards this 'angelic beauty'.This adorable girl who was born in 25th October 1988 entered to the world of television industry 14 years ago. She dropped her studies from Delhi institute to pursue her acting career.It's very hard for me to put it in words that how much she inspired me.
credit: third party image reference
She was casted for the show " yahan ke hum sikandar " after dropping her course.It was aired in 2007 where she played a small role.We all know that she is more recognized for her role in "Kitani mohabbat hai ".I should say Ekta Mam selected the right person to play the character. The show aired in 2009 and was telecasted on 'imagine tv'. I never watched the first season.I watched one episode of season 2 when i was in my 9th grade. I still remember that seen in which Arohi has been kidnapped by Arjun and his friends to save his Dad.During that time there was no such show that actually showed the fairy tale romance. I really got interested in watching the serial and even i used to tell my friends about this.I still remember all those episodes i watched.The theme of the serial was reallly great that it attracted many of the young generation.The plot was different from the usual drama series. But season 2 ended very quickly.Like all the kitani mohabbat hai fans,i also want season 3 to happen.
credit: third party image reference
Later i watched season 1 on YouTube after my board examination. Then i realized how beautifully she portrayed the role.Her efforts was so visible all throughout the show. Everyone liked their offscreen chemistry.That was my first experience where i watched such bubbly and chirpy character.The other dramas i watched portrayed typical saas bahu relationship. I was dumbstruck after watching their sizzling romance on screen and i really wanted them together in real life too.Hats off to kritika's acting and for their intense chemistry that very well caught everybody's attention.After this show many serials with the similar theme came on air but for me this wil remain as the best love story that i have ever watched. I myself don't know how many times i have watched the show on YouTube.The title song of the serial was so amazing.That show made me a fangirl of Kritika.She is such a beautiful soul.I used to watch all their interviews and used to download all her new pictures.I still have that video in my laptop where Kritika and Karan danced for "Ohm Shanthi Ohm" movie song.
credit: third party image reference
She won my heart with her innocent and sweet looks.She became popular for her tremendous acting skills.She always carries a beautiful warm smile wherever she goes.I really like her bond with bestie Aditi Gupta. She is very dedicated when it comes to acting.Her way of selecting roles are really amazing.The role she played in "Kuch Toh Log Kahenge" got much appreciation.She is having a huge fan following on social media due to her stunning looks and great fashion sense.I have seen many serials and actors but the impression she gave with her acting skills made me a hard core fan.Great thanks to Ekta Kapoor and Balaji Telefilms for bringing her into the serial world.credit: third party image reference
She hosted MTV Webbed Season 2. It was indeed a pleasure watching her on screen.Not only her acting but also her hosting skills are very attractive. She did the serial "Reporters" in 2015, her role Ananya Kashyap got much reach among audience. She did many short films,among which "Best Girlfriend" was liked by many people. credit: third party image reference
She nailed the role of princess Chandrakantha, that actually raised our heartbeats.She also shared screen space with Jackky Bhagnani in her debut movie "Mitron".I love her as a person in real life.She gives great importance to relations.She likes to spend her time with family and also likes to hang out with friends.She likes to travel whenever she gets time.credit: third party image reference
I love her personality, her charm and definitely in real life too she is a star.Due to her amazing screen presence and acting, she has emerged as the finest actress in television industry.

Post a Comment

0 Comments