Mayalam-Tamil entertainer Shamna Kasim, otherwise called Poorna, was in the news after she submitted a question against a group of men who endeavored to blackmail cash from her and her family. On June 30, she gave an announcement via web-based networking media, to explain certain gossipy tidbits and mentioned the media to give her and her family some protection. As indicated by her protest, a couple of men moved toward her family with a proposition to be engaged and in the long run compromised her. Starting at now, the Kerala police have captured seven individuals dependent on the grumbling. Shamna, in her announcement, uncovered that she has gone over a couple of reports which proposed that she knew the guilty party and her posse actually.
Expressing gratitude toward fans for their help, she stated, "Thank you for the great help my dear companions and well-wishers during this experience. I just might want to explain on hardly any unbelievable reports in not many media relating my case. I don't have the foggiest idea about the guilty party and pack who are a piece of this extorting adventure subsequently I am arguing to every one of my media companions not to spread such phony news connecting me with the offender (sic)."
She mentioned everybody to give her and her family security until the police are finished with the examination. Shamna said that she'll hold a press meet after the case is shut.
This in the long run prompted coercion for which we chose to move toward the police for legitimate activity. We never knew and still don't have the foggiest idea what their expectations were or are. At present, the Kerala police are working admirably after my grievance and they have grabbed all the offenders. Along these lines I am mentioning every one of my media companions not to encroach on my family's and my own security rights until the examination is finished. I have total confidence and trust in our criminal equity framework. I will meet the media once the case is settled

0 Comments