Love is not great Emotional but it just a Soul


Many Fresh days are come and go. but the lovely moments never been Re-created without her.
credit: third party image reference
Yes ,she is my soulmate of my life side.
She is my love and everything else. I loved her for since 5years. I missed that days in my life right now. You knows how much the pain of it,if you are in love. Love is not only for life partner.,it is also opened to all relationships. But my love is gone over of these all relationships.
After 5years, I saw her in my school friends marriage. Ya it was awesome feelings. But she came with her husband., yes she was already married.
You don't know how much the pain I carried with myself. Even At last one suprised moment that I had experienced with friends and specially with her. After that friend marriage got over,then we have to miss everyone by each of them. After 7years, my love is flashing memories in my mind. While we go back to home, gone through bike so that time forcing air or flashing memories ,I don't know which made me tears on eyes. Any way , Now I can hear her voice in my kitchen room ha haha ,yes that was gifted by our God.
credit: third party image reference
Yeah, I don't want to relieve her name but she was opened new YouTube channel., For uploading kitchen room video in channel ya that was nice right. This is was I still says she is my soul I never ever leaves her or even my soulmate never been to end up with me. That videos made with her great sweet Voice.,wow wow wow what feelings of my love is " Never Before,Ever After"
I finally figuring out , only i missed her Beautifull body, but I living with her in form of Soul. Yes what I have missed in my love Nothing I have missed right. I will live in this world for life long, with these memories it's enough for Soul.

Post a Comment

0 Comments